Time To Sparkle and Shine, Special Wedding Jewellery!
In today’s Fashion Friday BLOG we share some tips when picking your special Wedding Day jewellery. The pieces you choose will be important in years to come, display them in your dressing room, wear them on anniversaries or pass them on to loved ones. They will always remind you of the biggest day of your life!
- Consider your hairstyle when choosing your jewels, add an embellished comb or pin to your up do.
2. Pick accessories that suit your chosen neckline, a long necklace will suit a low cut neckline.
3. Match your earrings, necklace or bracelet to the pearls or crystals on your dress.
4. Veils will elongate and add another aspect to your Bridal Look. They also photograph beautifully.
5. Choose a statement necklace or head piece if it suits your gown, don’t be afraid to pick a modern or quirky piece. Carrie Bradshaw put a bird on her head!
6. Most importantly, be comfortable, if your accessory feels wrong then leave it aside.
We hope this blog has helped you pick those all important details!