Marry Your Love At One Of Irelands Top Wedding Venues!
We have worked with many venues of the West Coast of Ireland but today we are sharing some Fabulously Unique Attributes of our elite partner venues and why you must book one of our Top Wedding Venues for your Wedding in Ireland. You need look no further than here as we know you will find your dream Wedding Venue for your Wedding in Ireland in our exclusive portfolio.
Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Resort:
- Historical glamour: Named Ireland’s Downton Abbey – a castle style venue with a warm homely feel;
- Location: Situated in the picturesque village of Adare, with two churches and an abundance of pubs, restaurants and boutiques
Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa
- Magical and Stunning backdrop & Location for Romantic Celebrations – Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa is set in the heart of the Kingdom overlooking the world famous Lakes of Killarney and Kerry mountains offering you a stunning backdrop for your wedding portraits.
- A Genuine Irish Welcome – We believe that the genuine “Irish welcome” is at the cornerstone of the country’s hospitality and it is what sets us apart. We deliver a truly world class five-star experience with an authentic Irish flavour.
- Penthouse Wedding – The fabulous Penthouse at Aghadoe is the most perfect setting for an intimate wedding celebration of up to 50 guests. The Penthouse enjoys 360◦ breathtaking vistas of the Lakes of Killarney and Kerry Mountains.
Ashford Castle Hotel:
- Voted number 1 European Resort Hotel
- Wedding Venue choice of Pierce Brosnan and Shane Filan
- Award Winning Exclusive Use Private Georgian Estate
- World Class Location of Kinsale – the Gourmet Capital
- Award Winning Head Chef David Rice and bespoke menus
Dingle Skellig Hotel:
- Location on the shore of Dingle Bay on the picturesque Dingle Peninsula;
- Local produce sourced from around the Peninsula including West Kerry Lamb, Dingle Vodka for Sorbets and freshly caught fish from local fishermen.
Dromoland Castle Hotel & Golf Country Club:
- Dromoland Castle dates back to the 16th Century and is one of the most famous baronial Castles in Ireland. It was the ancestral home of the O’Briens, Barons of Inchiquin, who are one of the few native Gaelic families of royal blood and direct descendants of Brian Boroimhe (Boru) High King of Ireland in the eleventh century;
- Dromoland Castle is ideally located 8 miles from Shannon Airport in Clare just outside Newmarket on Fergus.
Jack’s Coastguard Restaurant :
- Coastal Haven on a breathtaking shingle beach
- Unforgettable memories with your family and friends in one of Kerry’s best seafood speciality restaurants
- Exclusive access to 15th century property in picturesque, tranquil, private surroundings;
- Flexibility with regard to on site ceremonies – blessings, civil, humanist, same sex, non-denominational;
Muckross Park Hotel:
- Location: In the heart of the Killarney national park, guests can avail of complimentary guided walks, complimentary bike hire, reduced rates on horse riding, jaunting car trips and boat trips.
- Venue for civil Ceremonies: Muckross Park Hotel boasts a number of beautiful civil ceremony venues including our medieval atrium, the traditional Abbey suite, the modern and opulent Valentia suite, the Bourne Vincent suite or our beautiful outdoor gazebo which sits beside the blue pool river.
Sheen Falls Lodge:
- Set within a 300-acre estate overlooking Kenmare Bay with a huge selection of activities on the resort
- Ideal for both small intimate gatherings and exclusive-use occasions
The Lodge at Ashford:
- Situated on the outskirts of the charming village of Cong, in the heart of Mayo, The Lodge at Ashford Castle will provide the fairytale day of your dreams.
- As part of the Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Lodge embraces the philosophy of ‘no request is too large, no detail too small’.
More Information on our amazing Wedding Venues for your Wedding in Ireland can be found: