ALL INCLUSIVE WEDDING COLLECTION
Email us now for all inclusive COLLECTION for our elite venues – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure to provide the following information date/numbers/budget & favourite venues
To help you decide on your favourite venues – Unique Selling Points for our elite partner venues
Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Resort:
- A legacy of luxury, beauty and romance, fairytale castle set in 840 acres of gentle rolling parkland.
- Hotel of the year 2018 #Beyondeverything
- Location: The picturesque village of Adare, with two churches and an abundance of pubs, restaurants and boutiques.
Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa
- Magical and Stunning backdrop & Location for Romantic Celebrations. Set in the heart of the Kingdom overlooking the world-famous Lakes of Killarney and Kerry mountains.
- They believe a genuine “Irish welcome” is at the cornerstone of the country’s hospitality. Which is what sets them apart from other venues. Uniquely, they offer a truly five-star world-class experience coupled with an authentic Irish touch.
- The Penthouse is the perfect setting for an intimate wedding celebration of up to 50 guests. The Penthouse enjoys 360◦ breath-taking view of the Lakes of Killarney and Kerry Mountains. In addition, the terrace with is the perfect place to watch the sun set over the lakes and mountain.
- Their warm, long standing, friendly, intuitive and professional staff is trained to exceed your expectations. All staff is very genuine in helping you to create lifetime experiences.
- Equally important, this location offers you a beautiful backdrop for your wedding portraits!
Ashford Castle Hotel:
- Voted number 1 European Resort Hotel,
- Wedding Venue choice of Pierce Brosnan and Shane Filan,
- Voted most romantic resort in Europe.
- Award Winning Exclusive Use Private Georgian Estate
- World Class Location of Kinsale – the Gourmet Capital
- Award Winning Head Chef David Rice and bespoke menus
Dingle Skellig Hotel:
- Location on the shore of Dingle Bay on the picturesque Dingle Peninsula;
- Exceptional Staff and Service;
- Local produce sourced from around the Peninsula including West Kerry Lamb, Dingle Vodka for Sorbets and freshly caught fish.
Dromoland Castle Hotel & Golf Country Club:
- Dromoland Castle, dating back to the 16th Century and is one of the most famous baronial Castles in Ireland. It was the ancestral home of the O’Briens, Barons of Inchiquin, one of the few native Gaelic families of royal blood. They were direct descendants of Brian Boroimhe (Boru) High King of Ireland in the eleventh century;
- Ideally located 8 miles from Shannon Airport in Clare just outside Newmarket on Fergus. The proximity of this beautiful castle hotel in Clare Ireland to other major cities in the South /Southwest of Ireland makes it an ideal touring location.
- Furthermore, there is no obligation to hold rooms at the castle on the night of the Wedding. Ensuring your guests can choose accommodation suited to their budget.
- Located at 19 miles from Limerick city, 48 miles from Galway city, 80 miles from Cork city and 88 miles from Killarney
- Exclusive access to 15th century property in picturesque, tranquil, private surroundings;
- Flexibility with regard to on site ceremonies – blessings, civil, humanist, same sex, non-denominational;
- Beautiful State Room accommodation available to small wedding party of up to 6 guests.
Muckross Park Hotel:
- Located in the heart of the Killarney national park, guests can avail of complimentary guided walks, complimentary bike hire, reduced rates on horse riding, jaunting car trips and boat trips.
- Venue for civil Ceremonies: Muckross Park Hotel boasts a number of beautiful civil ceremony venues. Such as a medieval atrium, the traditional Abbey suite, the modern and opulent Valentia suite, the Bourne Vincent suite or the beautiful outdoor gazebo, which sits beside the blue pool river.
- Winner of the best luxury Spa at the world Spa awards 2014.The Spa includes a hair salon and makeup suite and 8 luxury treatment rooms. Furthermore, these treatments can also be enjoyed outside on the deck by the river.
Sheen Falls Lodge:
- Set within a 300-acre estate overlooking Kenmare Bay with a huge selection of activities on the resort;
- Ideal for both small intimate gatherings and exclusive-use occasions;
- Located in one of Ireland most picturesque and special locations.
The Lodge at Ashford:
- Situated on the outskirts of the charming village of Cong, in the heart of Mayo. The Lodge at Ashford Castle will provide the fairytale day of your dreams.
- The Lodge believes that ‘no request is too large, no detail too small’.
- Providing the perfect backdrop for wedding photographs! The estate offers plenty of activities to keep your guests entertained.
More Information & Direct Links to our Venues : http://westcoastweddingsireland.com/directory/