To ensure you have a stress free wedding day create a Wedding Day Itinerary ! However if you have hired a planner they will do this for you elevating all stress! Create your wedding day itinerary outlining all of the day’s activities from preparation to execution by the reception venue and all in between.
Distribute the itinerary to your wedding party, vendors & reception venue in advance ensuring everyone will be on schedule!
Sample Wedding Day Itinerary Ireland
- 8am Bridal Party Preparation – hair & make up – Allow 60 minutes each for bride’s hair & make up & 45 minutes for maid’s hair & 30 for make up
- 9am Wedding ceremony & reception set up
- 12.30pm Light lunch for the bridal party
- 1pm Photographer commences shooting: 1 -2 hours prior to brides departure for the ceremony although will depend on his style some more traditional may spend less time on the preparation
- 1.15pm Bridal party flowers delivery
- 2pm Bride dresses & stylist puts on the veil (pending distance from ceremony location)
- 2.15pm Groom & guys travel to the ceremony location
- 2.30pm Brides Mum & bridesmaids depart for the ceremony
- 2.35pm Bride & Dad make way to the ceremony
- 3pm Ceremony commences with the Bridal Processional
- 4pm Recessional & receiving line if applicable
- 4.30pm Pre Dinner Cocktail Reception
- Band /DJ set up for post dinner
- 5.45pm Dinner Call – allow 30 minutes to seat guests
- 6.15pm Dinner commences – pending number of courses will take 2- 3 hours
- 8.30pm Speeches & cake cutting – 20 minutes
- 9pm End of dinner
- 9.15pm Band commences straight away with first dances if dance floor set & ready
- If dance floor has to be cleared of tables you could cut the cake /have speeches during this break in procedures
- 10pm : Fireworks /Irish Dancers /Other entertainment
- 11pm Late Night Snack
- Midnight Additional entertainment such as DJ or Traditional Irish sing song
- 2am Carriages !
Looking for a wedding planner who will ensure your wedding day keeps to time, ensuring you have no worries or stress on the wedding day contact Ireland’s leading planner Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org!
Learn more about our planning services :