Writing Wedding Vows- Funny, Honest and Full Of Love!
Writing your own Wedding Vows can be a daunting task. Many things can cause panic- public speaking, showing emotion, stumbling over your words..
The traditional vows are a staple of marriage and always special- I promise to love, support, care for you.
Sometimes writing your own is more suitable and we have some of the best alternative vows to inspire you! Adding your own unique twist and making the ceremony suit your couple style.
Alternative Vows that may help you write your own-
- I vow to remember we’re not perfect but we’re perfect for each other.
- I promise to value our differences as much as our common ground.
- I promise to love you and not just yell out you because I’m hungry.
- I vow to be your best friend and listen to you even when you ramble.
- I vow to always give you my last Rolo.
- I vow to love you as much as I love my cats.
- I promise not to hide mushrooms in anything I cook.
- I promise to grab your butt even when we’re old.
- I promise to always steal a secret kiss.
- I promise not to continue watching a Netflix series without you.
We hope this has helped you and calmed your nerves a little.
As Carrie Bradshaw said- “I will love you” – will always work!
CONTACT US: email@example.com
So you too can have the most beautiful moments from your Wedding in IRELAND