Ireland is known world-wide as the island of saints and scholars. While Irish people known for their legendary Irish welcome.
Does a wedding in Ireland captivate you?
- Historical wedding venues
- Irish castle weddings
- Dramatic cliffs overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Being married in a country manor house, barn or modern hotel
- Traditional Irish church ceremony
- Enjoying the ‘Craic’ and having a great party as only the Irish can!
Escape from it all and have your wedding in Ireland. Where you can stop time, enjoy the culture and have the wedding of your dreams. Ireland is steeped in history, renowned for its music and great poets and of course a “Céad Míle Fáilte”.
Ireland weddings are a mix of:
- Romance From magical castles to forests, Ireland has a wealth of romantic treasures to offer
- Elegance Rugged coastline, mountains, lakes and islands.
- History Ireland is regarded as one of the Celtic nations of Europe
- Culture Ireland’s culture comprises elements of the culture of ancient peoples
- Tradition Handfasting – tying the knot …..
Handfasting is an ancient Celtic tradition. Weddings in Ireland used to involve tying the hands of the bride and groom together well in advance of their actual wedding day. During the Middle Ages, handfasting was a legitimate way for people to be married. This only declined when laws making the act of marriage much more formal where introduced. Today, the tradition occurs on the actual wedding day.
Why not add some Irish wedding traditions and Irish wedding customs to your big day.
Weddings in Ireland specialists- Michelle and her team
Michelle and her team are the Ireland wedding specialists and will take care of every element of your wedding in Ireland. When you arrive in Ireland, all you have to do is relax and enjoy you wedding. Contact us and we can create your perfect wedding in Ireland.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation:
Phone: + 353 (0)61 633636
Find out more about Ireland.