Planes, Trains And Automobiles plus everything in-between! We have used them all on West Coast Weddings Ireland. How do they fall into a fashion blog post, very easily.
How many fashion shoots and advertisements do we see where some form of automotive is used as a feature or in fact how many time is the automotive the main feature. While luxury cars are always a popular choice for wedding transport, each client has their own requirements. Many couples coming to Ireland for their destination Ireland wedding and want to ‘Irish experience’ so may choose an alternative mode.
We are going to share a few ideas with you today which may help you decide whether planes, trains & automobiles fall into the category for your arrival at your wedding ceremony.
1 – We loved Gina & Rob’s car style for their wedding at our partner venue the Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa. Choosing to arrive in a 1965 Ford Mustang, an exclusive edition. This was a self drive which allowed them to utilise the amazing setting around Killarney and Aghadoe in particular.
2. Courtney & Marty’s pumpkin style coach or Cinderella carriage transported them on their short journey from our elite partner venue Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Course to the popular Holy Trinity Abbey Church in Adare village. Luckily for them the angels were shining down with blue skies.
3. Kelly & Cyrus, you will remember their wedding from our last week’s Real Wedding feature (here) surprised their guests at their destination wedding at our elite partner venue Dromoland Castle Hotel & Golf Club . Kelly’s Dad is a pilot so he arranged this as a gift for them.
4. Angela & Den Joe opted for a speedy arrival at their West Coast wedding. Again the gods were with them and weather conditions for their Irish wedding was perfect for a speed boat!
5. This sexy red E-Type Jaguar is perfect in the Kerry landscape when Caroline & Jamie hired a self-drive for their wedding at our elite partner venue Muckross Park Hotel & Spa.
6. Last but definitely not least ( we will have to revisit this post) Dana & Mark went back to basics with the form of transport. They walked to celtic ceremony which was performed by our partner Dara Molloy.
Contact Us to help you plan and we will ensure if you want to travel by plane, train or automobile !
Check out our directory of elite partners
Our Wedding Directory