Today we are going to share Our Secrets On How To Avoid Wedding Planning Pitfalls for your wedding in Ireland ! They will help to ensure you have a wonderful,magical wedding day particularly if you are not engaging a wedding planner for your destination wedding in Ireland.
- Outdoors – Ensure to have an indoor back up for the outdoor ceremony & pre dinner cocktail reception
- Numbers – Allow for wash down of numbers from your original guest list to what will sit on the day. For a destination wedding it can be anything up to 50%.
- Food – Guests will expect to receive dinner at your reception if you are opting for lighter fare such as drinks & canapes or afternoon tea ensure to stipulate this in the invitation.
- Itinerary – Draw up an itinerary for the day and distribute it to the vendors & venue so they are all aware of the timings you would like to keep to. After all you don’t want to miss any of that fun dancing time.
- Speeches – In line with the itinerary gently ask guests in advance to keep speeches to time to ensure they do not eat into your party time & it will also help avoid boring the guests!
- Locations – Try to avoid having the location for your ceremony & venue too far apart as the travel from one to the other will eat into your reception & photograph time.
- Transportation – For a destination wedding you may need to consider putting on transportation as guests may not all have hired cars and driving in a strange country can be challenging! So to ensure your guests reach the wedding activities transportation is probably a must! It will take the group from their base to the wedding and back later that night.
- Entertainment – While beautiful surroundings,good food & company will go along way to ensuring people have a lovely time the entertainment whether a live band, DJ,the quartet or the fireworks will ensure that they have a marvellous time,remembered long after the event ! So do give your entertainment careful consideration and ensure you & your guests are well entertained.
- Seating Plan – Can make a significant difference to your wedding flow & enhance the over all atmosphere. Guests feel comfortable with no worries about where they should sit and it is particularly thoughtful for guests who may not know too many others at your wedding.And it will ensure you have no big gaps at your tables i.e. 4 at one & 12 at another!
- Vendor Disappointment – A vendor may disappoint on the day whether the cake has incorrect topper or the choir sing the wrong song but don’t upset yourself on your very special day by dwelling on it just move on remember the only person who will notice is YOU!
Contact us now to start planning your beautiful wedding in Ireland
Learn more about us:Luxury Wedding Planners