How To Look and Feel Radiant On Your Wedding Day
Every Bride wants to look and feel special on their Wedding Day. With so much to think about, it is easy to get run down if you don’t take care of yourself. Beginning a routine during the weeks prior to the set date and you’ll feel gorgeous both inside and out. Here are 5 tips to staying healthy and relaxed;
5. Who knew you could get that healthy glow by upping your liquids? Drinking plenty of water can help Brides battle skin problems, irregular sleep patterns and even bloating. If you find drinking water difficult, begin by drinking 2-4 pints of water a day and work up from there. Fruit infused water may even be more appealing, your whole body will thank you!
4. Facials and Skin care routines combined with the water, a daily routine is the best way to help combat a break out. Everyone’s skin is different, you may suffer from dry, oily or combination skin. Problematic skin can become troublesome if you are put under stress. This can be helped with a trip to your local Spa or beautician. They can devise a plan for your skin with specialist products. For at home cleansing, try Emma Hardie’s Moringa Cleansing Balm. It is known to calm, moisturise and plump. An award winning product to help you become that radiant bride.
3. Continuing with skin care, exfoliating and moisturising is paramount to having a great tan. Having a good base makes your tan easier to apply and retain. Coffee or sugar scrubs are an exfoliants best friend. Coffee scrubs great for ridding old tan, boosting circulation and battling orange peel. The best thing about them is you can make your own if you are on a budget! Remember to treat your skin to a good moister
2. Hair. It deals with a lot, humidity, colouring, straighteners and curling tongs. A regular trim and a hair mask will keep split ends at bay and encourage growth. Give your hair 15 minutes of peace with a coconut oil treatment. This is a great reason to relax for 15-20 minutes. Washed out you will notice a shine and smoother texture. If your hair is very damaged, leave the oil in overnight and wash out in the morning! Repeat once a week.
1. Sleep. The body needs time to repair itself and sleeping is the only time it gets to work through its daily update. A good night’s sleep will help you deal with any wedding stress. Why not try yoga or meditation to help ease your mind? Therefore helping you focus on all the positives!
We hope these tips will help you prepare for your most anticipated day!
To begin planning your wedding or for enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com