Dance, Dance- Celebrity First Dance Songs
If you and your partner are searching for the perfect First Dance Song but can’t quite make your minds up?
We have created a Spotify page to help you pick the ultimate wedding songs for you!
Every month we will add another playlist, from Getting Ready songs to Floor Fillers.
Our first playlist includes the Obamas and Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge’s choices.
- Lauren Conrad and William Tell – ‘You’re My Best Friend’ The Once
- William and Kate- ‘Your Song’ Elton John (performed by Ellie Goulding)
- Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell – ‘My Valentine’ Paul McCartney
- Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi – ‘Ribbon In The Sky’ Stevie Wonder
- Beyonce and Jay Z – ‘Crazy In Love’
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban & Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky- ‘At Last’ Ella Fitzgerald
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin- ‘Why Shouldn’t I?’ Cole Porter
- Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan- ‘Last Night On Earth’ Green Day
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel- ‘A Song For You’ Donny Hathaway
- David and Victoria Beckham- ‘It Had To Be You’ The Starlight Orchestra
- Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher- ‘Love Never Fails’ Brandon Heath
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan- ‘Somewhere Over The Rainbow’ Israel Kamakawiwoʻole
- Barack and Michelle Obama- ‘You & I’ Stevie Wonder
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux- ‘Chandelier’ Sia
Visit our Directory or Pinterest for #DestinationWeddings on the West Coast!